Members of the Agricultural Writers SA are once again invited to participate in the Bayer Agricultural Writers SA technical article competition for 2019.
When judging the articles/reports/stories the following will be taken into account:
- Use and integration of sources
- Logical explanation and flow of the information
- Current relevance
- How readable it is
- Is the reader able to understand the more difficult technical information?
- Is the information accessible to the reader?
- Supportive material – i.e. the use of photographs, diagrams and graphs
Closing date for entries: 28 September 2019
Articles will only be valid for entry if published between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2019.
Entries are limited to three articles/reports per candidate.
Entries must be e-mailed to Magda du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each entry must be accompanied by the entry form, a Word document of the article as well as a tear sheet indicating where and when the article/report was published. Tear sheet can be send by email.
- R10 000 + flight ticket and congress fee to attend the 2019 IFAJ Congress in Sweden
- R6 000
- R4 000
Click here to download the entry form.